Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Spidey

I agree about the confidence but if the markets come down which I think then CLL's sp will come down and then i get back in for the next leg up which indeed is more likely.

But right now based on their current output of which they say, for pod 1 is probably closer to 8500 average this year ,is the only contribution for cash flow so far and some for MRC.

So compared to previous year with oil price up latest months it is some higher but remember we have a double in share amount.How will Algar ramp up?Very good or facing problems?Supposing it goes well and we have 16.000 output then with the double in shares we can reach the old trend pattern but therefor all must go well in ramping up and oil must stay in current levels.

Probably the US is better placed for a rebuilt in ecomomic situation but Europe is not .We will see problems with other countries coming i think.So that will gives shocks in the markets.

i will buy back but I don't chase the sp right now .Every rise has it's stop and pullback.So if I miss some part I don't care that's part of the game.

New Message
Please login to post a reply