Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sharky:

My own opinion is that thankfully for the sake of Connacher, the world monetary authorities (what an oxymoronic description) will not face the music of economic depression caused by our ongoing economic excesses. The only reason I say such is Connacher would not survive the economic dislocation of economic disaster stemming from the medecine we would all have to take.

As time goes on, these events which tempt deflation, become more difficult to recover from and even then can only be achieved with massive injections of bogus "funny money" accomplished by only the plugging into the electrical outlet of the printing press and printing copious quantities of paper and printers ink.

One of these times the printing press wont work because the owner of the printing press wont accept Euros, Dollars, Pesos, or any other unbacked currency in return for the rent on his printing press. Only gold silver or something else of true uncompromising non diminishing value.

That will be the day we cannot pull out of the " death spiral". That is, assuming we can get away with it this one more time. Even if we do avoid the deflationary depression, I guarantee the inflationary mania will be no more fun as the price of everything will go ballistic. Got some gold and silver?? Both equities and physical. If you do, don't let your neighbors know!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply