Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

...The market put a value at 5 $ pre crisis situation with pod 1....

Were did you get this idea?

I mean the sp before the crisis was 5 before oil price starts tanking.So at that time that was the price that has to be payed .If the price was justified that's another issue .

But I think at current price it's not a super high risk .Does Scotia include full Algar production in their calculation ?

Maybe my comparison with the house was not the best but I mean if they would reform their debt is it not possible they could make a better deal as their reserves will grow and more bitumen could be extracted etc..If someone would reform his credits from a house he bought and upgraded the bank consist that the house value is then more then it was before .Some posters have put this also as a possibillity .Maybe some difficult for me to explain because of my English .

I think a start of any cvompany has his credit problems .What do you think if they found some form of a partnetship?

For me CLL is still a risk but now it's in a little better situation then it was some months ago.That's why I will trade it for a long time .

My recent buy at average 1.54 I don't think was a bad move.What I fear the most that we could see another deal when price is at a high .They promissed some years ago it wouldn't happen but it did.So on confidence level they had soemthing to prove .Maybe with the new form in management it will be better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply