Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yes Brian

But it's not the US alone which has his debt problems.I read rumours about the € zone where there is some speculations that countries which are now in the € finalyy would give up and step out.I don't see it happen very soon but when trades focus on something they can make things a mot worser then it is.

Probably because in the US there ar esmall signs of recovery in the housing and labour market they bet on that and sell the euro.

today the support line for CLL has collapsed and the chart will give other trading patterns I think.Probably sideways moves .Oil at around 68 now and still no sign of a support attempt.good figures of companies add nothing in these crazy times.Cll lost almost 0.5 cents in a month while other big oil players are loosing 10 to 15 %.

I'm curious when the normal thinking will start again.CLL could use some support this time again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply