Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

You have some point about the irresponsible behavior .But you complain about the US but if you hear the daily news from over Europe it's not much better.How much is the debt burden compared to BBP in the US?Belgium is at around 100 % and also one of the highest in the Eurozone.The only difference is the people living here have a very high saving quota on the banks and own a lot of property while in Greece and other PIG states is not the case.But the state will try to collect some part of it by taxes and all other unpopular actions.

I agree with you that the Cad $ can gain against the € and the us $ .I don't know that much about Canada but as a country with a lot of commodities available ,and where banks didn't take to much risk it's not the worst place to be .

Here are 2 long time currencie charts for the €/us $ and the €/cad $

The cad $ has reached a level it never went below to the € .Will it be fact now?The us $ has some more room.i don't think the us $ will be overrun by currencies like the Chinese yuan or other .That will take a lot more time .

So for CLL if the us $ weakens against the cad $ how can they benefit.They still have MRC which is in the US.

New Message
Please login to post a reply