Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

Today got a mail from an analist too.He's very sceptical on the next future.Infact he's extremely bearish.

• For that statement he takes 3 signals to look for the amount of money or the M3 is declining as fast as in the time of the Great depression.Despite the zero % for financing to Central banks,massive bail outs,the credit market is almost dead.
  • the leading indicator publisshed by the Economic Cycle Research Institute is telling not much good.In fact it's predicting we are on our way for another recession.
  • the US housing market is falling again after the stimuli plans run out of steam .According to him many US house owners who can't pay their morgages anymore or sending their keys to their banks and go searching to rent another house at almost same shape at a fraction for their mortgage payment.Because they can hold their personal goods they have better living because they get rid of their huge mortgages.In the meantime 1.2 mlilion Americans will loose their jobless payments so also not a hard fact to support housing market.

So his vision is to get rid of stocks because he thinks if a recession takes place again their is not much money left to support again the economy .There are to many countries in such debt problems they can't give extra support again.So he's thinking towards another Lehman effect .

I would like to hear some reaction on his statement if these are true ?So far there is a risk and we can see it on the trend of the bourses .I don't know if his view about the US housing market etc. is correct?

Because we are here with posters from different nations it's maybe interesting to hear how you feel things are going in your regions.At least in my area I don't really have the impression it's so bad .In fact housing prices are picking up again and companies are again running but not at full speed .

If he's right then I don't see an oil price going to 95 rapidly.So will CLL feel the heat again in their neck if oil comes down again ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply