Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sharky,

I am still in monitoring mode and there seems to be a slowdown in the downward movement. Unfortunately the medium and small caps are corrolating the S&P 500 so they are giving no clues as to the future direction. Also I don't find any divergence. Basically there is very little to show that a turn up in the markets is imminent and in that case I have to assume the drop will continue at least for the short term. There has to be an uptick soon but the percentages are usually in your favour if you don't bet against the current trend.

Glad to hear you are having a great time over there getting some decent weather. I guess the coast is crammed with people these days. Nothing better than sitting in the cafe with stoofvlees and frietjes and a refreshingly cold Hoegaarden to wash it down. In answer to your question I am not planning to get back to Antwerp this Summer. I had to choose between there and Pattaya. I tossed a coin and Antwerp won, did a best of three and Antwerp still won. However I can't resist the temptation and I'm off to Thailand starting tonight to play a few rounds of golf. (I have to write that just in case the wife reads this board).

Den

Jul 06, 2010 11:11AM

Jul 06, 2010 12:36PM

Jul 06, 2010 03:37PM

Jul 06, 2010 03:51PM

Jul 06, 2010 04:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply