Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

One of the many e-mail adds I recieved contained an article about 6billion barrels of oil discovered in Mongolia. The author went on the discribe this as a significant discovery that would attract a lot of interest. That got me thinking..

Cll recent upgrade of their reserves put the numbers up to between 600 and 800 million barrels. These numbers are usually very conservative so, I think we could say we have one billion. Yes I know it is not light sweet crude, but it does have value.

At $10net profit would add up 10billion and with oil going nowhere but up, make it 20,30,40 etc. Producing 40,000 barrels a day = 14.6 million barrels = @ $10 = 146million a year profit. This production could last 30 t0 50 years With increasing oil prices our net profits could rise significantly. I have no idea what barrels in the ground are worth in a buyout but, this production profile must be drawing interest from somewhere. The fact that the SP is being held here and with the company in talks with parties make me think something is afoot.

Please correct me if you think I'm all wet thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply