Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

This is a chart of long time behavior in oil futures.So if we get a same pattern oil will go up in coming weeks.I bet we hit 85 again .That could support CLL's sp + the news on asphalt sales too.With Algar production probably starting by end of august hopefully we have a run up .The chance of a run up is growing.Look to latest days we have volume picking up and accumulation is rising .We popped above the resistance line and bollinger bands are beginning to move upwards.Next line to cross is 1.53 level.Indexes are also near a crucial point now to move up.So if indexes crosses the 50 % wave we can run up too with CLL I guess.We have at least some positive near term events to come up.Though I think same as Jurek numbers will not we that great and in fact now they burn a lot of gas for steaming up Algar as well but focus can shift towards ramping up production.So maybe investors take position right now and wil start selling on the facts.

Crude Oil

New Message
Please login to post a reply