Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

In terms of the Q2 report tomorrow I am expecting that the MRC results for asphalt sales will not be as good as everyone thinks due to the excessive amounts of rain in the west during April May and June. I am expecting that bitumen production from Pod 1 will be around 8,500 bbl/d. In terms of Algar I am expecting 1,500 bbl/d of bitumen production. Conventional oil production will be down as well as natural gas production. CLL should be on the positive side with its hedging and derivative program and show a profit while it most likely has lost money on the exchange rate between the Canadian and US dollar.

Hopefully the report will show the present amount of bitumen production in terms of production at current levels for August under the heading: Outlook. I also hope that we are updated as well on the current build status of the cogeneration plant which should be completed in September. All in all I expect a slightly positive report.

Cheers; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply