Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

It's a little tricky if you use stop losses at today's sp.Like i told before we are now entering a period of mostly downside on the bourses.Will last some weeks so I wouldn't worry about the current actions on the bourses.Thoese who didn't sell better stay cool and just wait.

More and more despite the usuall reads about double sip etc..there are signs of companies orderbooks rose.As for my own company since I start working after a period of vacation now orderbooks are full until end this year .Before vacation orderbook was not half filled.

Looking to the chart of CLL we are now at 1.20 at the end.It's the point we were at last downwards move .We are also hoovering around that resistance line we broke out earlier.

With some luck we can see a rebound after the selling days we had so far so CLL could go up a bit and maybe set a low at today's sp.

Also oil reached a low today set in June but then jumped up.

i'm focussing more on end this year and with some luck hopefully output will be greater then now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply