Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: The Credit Suisse 2010 Global Credit Products Conference in Miami - sharky

Hi Scott and Jurek

good answers again from you guys.

I haven't sold PDP yet and will not do .Will wait and see how things evolve.

By trading CLL in first half this year I have more earned then the total pdp investment.So I can live with that if things go bankrupt.

It looks like Credit Suisse is very carefull with their targets.They probably will see facts first though all is in place so far to get better results.Let's hope this time they get it done.If we can enter the the old trading range 3 to 5 like before it's fine for me .

Let's assume in the near future they can sell parts or whole PDP .What's about the amount of money they could receive for that?Can it soften the debt situation on CLL ?

If indeed they can show good results in Columbia that could support the bidding.A good bidding activity can support the price .I guess if we get a decnet price they can benefit CLL's sp.

There are in near time some events that could bring us back up again for CLL.

• higher oil price and better diffrentials
  • smooth ramp up for Algar and better performance on pod 1
  • asphalt sales ok for MRC
  • better economic situation
  • Good offer for PDP

After having 2 bad years on CLL it's time to see some real support again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply