Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Am I an investing masochist? Maybe I just get off on rooting for the underdog.. C'mon Dick you can do it man! Go CLL woo ...hooo! Just when I'm about to throw in the towel, DG issues a statement leading me to believe that if I hold on for just 1 more quarter ... 1 more quarter.... He's a good writer, you gotta admit. And I also think he's a good operator and sure ain't afraid to spend (shareholders!) money. Don't like that so much. I'm not down too much on this one, I bought a bunch below a dollar and sold 'em at 1.50 or whatever. Still got 7k. I know, who the eff cares .. . just my idle thoughts on a quiet day at work.

I'd sell all for $2.50 each. Can't see the company doing a whole better on their own; something transformational has to happen to expand Algar and grow more. 2011 should be a special year, good or bad who knows.

What do you guys think? What's this company worth, really?

Jurek: are you still holding any debentures?

New Message
Please login to post a reply