Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I think there could be a great interest in these cars specially in Europe.In Europe with their many old towns which has narrow roads and parking places small cars are a good options.

In Belgium they are now negotiating to built electric cars in the Opel plant which will close end this year.Wouldn't be surprised if other car makers will follow.These cars can do more then 75 miles.In fact the Lotus Tesla can run 500 km so that's not bad for our roads.

These cars burn no fuel,their engines have more torque and the technic on fuel cells is improving rapidly.I think if I should sell my Z3 M roadster in the future and there are more models available i would probably consider an electric powered one.The only thing you miss is the roaring sound of the engines but it has super torque.zero to 100 km in 3.7.You left all others behind you .Just the Corvette Z06 like 2 Crude has one is a big rival.

I think within 5 to 10 years these cars will be seen in lots of European countries.Don't know for use in the US or Canada if these cars are practical.But as economic boots for high tec cars and employment it wouldn't be bad.

But together with houses which are built more efficiantly with better isoaltion technics,better heating systems electric vehicles etc..fuel consumption can be reduced .

But the shift in consumption can go to other countries .I also think it will slow down a little bit the oil price move up and that's not bad.It looks today we are maaking an attempt to go over the recent top of 88 $ maybe till end this year 100 could be seen and then in Februari again a move down .But with the economy regaining a little speed a fast moving oil price is not good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply