Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: The reverves and value of Battrum and Martin Creek assets

Excuse me for being critical. However, in the past four years, we have seen asset after asset acquired with the added and I might add significant debt service costs which has now become enormus for he size of CLL. Now we are sequentially seeng the liquidation of those same assets at or near distressed asset valuations. We can continue to cheerlead right up to the time of oblivion.

The bottom line reality is that the management of this Company has failed by nearly every critical metric. We can say , I understand. It has been a difficult environment, I disagree. The reality, like it or not, businesses make money on results and superior performance. Not pleasing stories filled with BS in order to provide excuse for faulty decision making. Meanwhile, the Directors and Management continue to line their pockets out of merely their foresightedness to " rig" the deck against shareholders.

This must change and quickly if this company is to continue to exist.

Now, tell me how I am being unfair and overly critical and am abusing poor mistreated management which has had to deal with a difficullt environment. Well, GD it, that is precisely what any management should be well paid for to sucsessfully navigate. Not the inverse!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply