Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Nov 10, 2010 12:10PM

Nov 11, 2010 06:52AM

Nov 11, 2010 10:39AM

Nov 11, 2010 01:38PM

Nov 11, 2010 02:13PM

Nov 11, 2010 02:54PM

Hi Sharky,

Sorry for late reply. Had a very busy day. My wife was buying Honad Civic. Missed the stock action today.

It was good to see that we made the top volume on the TSX with nice jume in SP. Most of other Oilsand plays had the good volume and price action as well.

You can always count on Spide. He (as always) was right.

The $1,717,700 are mainly the property and plant equipment of oil and gas devision + refinery priced by the management. This has not much to do with the actual CLL NAVPS (net asset value per share).

All annalists (without the exception ) for some reason, calculate the NAV using the (2P+2C) formula for Oil&Gas and Oilsand sector.

As for the Connacher NAVPS is quoted at $2.5 to $2.75 per share and not a $1.9 as suggested by Stockhouse post.

Annalists target price is based on Risk adjusted NAVPS. As for the Connacher they applying 0.6 to 0.8 multipuls for their SP targets. Some companies enjoying the multiples above one. This is why CLL targets are anywhere from $1.6 to$2.5 per share.

Hopefully we will get some upgrades soon based on the fact that the CLL management pledged that the share dilution is now on hold at list until the Algar Expansion Approval. This alone should help the CLL SP move forward.

PS. I notice that sometimes you advertise the Stockhose Board here. There is a watch dog poster here who returns the favour and advertise our board on the Stockhose.

Recently this vigilant discovered and reviled to his bodies at the Stockhose Big World Wide Internet Conspiracy. He claims that I post here at Agoracom under my real given name Jurek. Then he slumped the Agoracom for tolerating posters who are shorting the CLL stock.

I said this before but for the full disclosure, at I-Trade (own now by Scotia) individual investor can not short the stock which are trading below $5.

Let me know if you guys have this options with different brokers. Apparently he may have this option at the Royal Bank Action Direct.

In addition my friend stock broker I play tennis with, told me once, that last thing i need in my old age is a headache related to the short position. Buying or selling HNU and HND (Natural Gas ETF) is as close as it gets for me to play this crazy game (You have to be out of this trade at the end of the day).

Nov 12, 2010 12:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply