Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I agree. Scott's posts are always worth reading more closely. Always thoughtful and comprehensive.

It seems that we have a small but high quality group of regulars here. On the engineering side, 2Crude is a valuable resource. On the numbers side, Jurek and Spidey & Scott and a few others are always putting their head to the grind and throwing out some thought-provoking analysis. A handful of other regular contributors throw out interesting general analysis.

I sometimes wonder how many other lurkers read all of the posts here. Compared to SH in the 2005-2006 days, the CLL room at Agoracom at the moment seems to be like a ghost town. But I like it. I feel like we have a dozen key members whom I'd like to see together all at once at a BBQ with some prime steaks, cold beer, and fine single malts. For all the occasional (or frequent differences) and squabbling, it seems like we have a strange sort of a "team" here.

But again, I'd be curious to know how many lurkers quietly sit back and read all the commentary here ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply