Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Scott

I'm glad you follow my sp target.I think momentum is ok for CLL like you described .Of course some points will meet resistance for a while but the chance for a severe drop are lilitted if of course no news will be announced about something that could happen in ramp up or other bad economic mews.

Yesterday i read the new years paper on my company.They stated that refinaries though they have some pressure on earning because of overcapacity it's a bad period for regfiners, investements are still done and even more are built in the Middle East or somewhere in that region.Because we make catalyst the demand is tightening and stocks for oil companies will do fine in near term.Because catalyst is one of the most costly items for cracking installation and they saved money for that by doing longer with same catalyst the order books are well filled so demand for oil is again in the lift.IMO something very strange must happen to see a downturn in the markets next months but after summer I think it's better to be carefull.I go along with Rebels explication also in trend behavior in the markets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply