Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Even though I've been a member for 3 years I've only posted 6 times in this forum. Most of you keep up with CLL to a greater degree than I so for the most part I will not post unless I can be informative. I generally come here to be informed.

I know most of you from the CLL Stockhouse forum of 4 years ago. That forum was a zoo, one would have to weed through all the nonsense to read the insightful posts, posts that were written by many of you. You know who you are so I will not mention names.

As you will agree, differing view points amount to good debate and everyone is free to make their own conclusions when all is said and done. Character attacks and insults only lower the high standard and eventually will create another Stockhouse like forum. This post was not written to lay blame or point fingers. I am only saying that everyone can get their point across without doing so at another's expense.

On a final note I wish to thank all of you for the value that you add to this forum.

Regards,

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply