Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

As to my referenced post which was deleted, such goes back 15 to 18 months. Past the period of time your deletion recapitulation encompasses. The post which was deleted was not in any way, shape or form, lewd or inappropriate. As the individual responsible for the deletion never identified themself, I cannot say who was responsible.

My point is that since we have multiple hub leaders with deletion authority, any time a deletion takes place it should be incumbent for the party deleting the post to in a private message to the party who was the subject of the deleted posting, to identify themself and the reason for deletion. If such a policy is not complied with, then deletion becomes a whimsical tool potentially used to censor postings which the deleter simply disagrees with. A power no one should be able to exercize.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply