Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Ludwig

I'm certain CLL would have dropped to low $1.20;s it was already around $1.27 before the recent events..It's the pattern to go High around Jan drop and go again April/may then drop for the summer.

The climate may be different but the same sleazebags that orchestrated the 2008 crash are still playing games. They've run up the market artificially with Obama stimulus money and are jsut waiting to suck the retailers back in before they crash it again.

All I'm saying is to be careful the master manipulators are at it again and are looking to suck whatever cash the retailers have left out of them given the chance..

Like I said I\m staying as liquid as possible and I\m looking for shorting opportunites with ETF's....However one thing I'd never do is take a short position with CLL..You've got to have balls of steel to do that,,It's insane to short a company that may one day be a takeover target..UTS went up like $2 overnight,,,shorts got smoked on that one..

Mar 03, 2011 05:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply