Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Mar 14, 2011 09:58AM

Hi Dave

1.26 is IMO a little to low if you bet on a certainty you should get the shares.Past 2 trading days showed at 1.31 a rebound.Also the last two candles were green ones.So now that Japanese stocks had revovered a bit uptrend is more likely today again0Of course if resulst will please the market.

After the recent drop i blame myself not to have sold in the past uptrend.I missed my sell order on March 2 with only 1 cent.Sometimes we tend to be to greedy.The fact that big investors have bought a lot recently is not a bad sign.So a possible rebound can be seen towards the 1.65 .Then will depend on how things rule out in Japan and the Mid East.

At least Kadaffi is winning more and more ground again and i don't think the rebels will recover the lost area's again so maybe oil output could be fact within a few weeks again from Lybia.

As for Japan the power plant is a big disaster and let's hope they can reduce emissions of radiations but it seems 2 reactors have cracks in their shields and parts of the nuclear staffs are melting.With temps above 2000 C° it's a hard job to cool it down.

From reads the shut down of power plants in Japan can cause a lift on oil again.So we rae in a rare situation were economic situation in Japan will come down but putting probably some pressure on oil due to the need of more oil there as energy use.So if things on top in the Mid East will worsen (I hope not because the leaders try to cool it down with force) then stock markets will found trouble to go up.

As for CLL a high oil is not bad but IMO it may not last for long because it will impact the economics .

Is there no news about the upgraders and the pipeline problems and is the gap between the oil prices still high or closing again?

Mar 17, 2011 10:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply