Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Ludwig

Not early out of bed, just early posting..I work weird hours so I sleep between 8 am and 4 PM..

You may be right about a bottom forming in the 30's although IMO it'll be mid 1.20's..

CLL current SP has more to due with market manipulation because of Japan and the Middle East.Yesterday gap down was due to early morning World market collapse because of Japan and then recovered..CLL is trading up today only because earnings are due out tomorrow. Earnings will probably be good there'll probably be a spike up or down and SP will settle lower as people loose interest until the May run up...Just my opinion, either way I'm not touching CLL unless my bid is hit..After May it'll do it's summer dump so I'll get another re-entry point..Missed out on this little show by I'd still prefer staying liquid in these highly volatile markets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply