Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian and Nick

TNX for concern.Yeah i better slow down a bit .But my problem is just I 'm a much to risky guy which came out of such wrecks for my 4 time during my driving period and my motorcycle crashes not inclueded.Though right now I was accident free for more then 33 years it happened again.I was not alone my friend was with me too and we even had no safety belts on and flipped over 3 times when the car stopped in the ditch.Today we went both fishing and it was like to old cripple men on a boat.

Now hoping CLL climbs very rapidly to 2.5 or 3 and I have my amount back for my car.I bought that BMW M serie because these hold very well their value here.So my investment is gone right now.

200 $ oil is high but it can be fact next year .But how about the economic situation then.Can they go hand in hand?Gas prices are now slightly above pre crisis here but maybe also due to the lower €.How about gas prices in the US and Canada?Also that level reached or not?

For CLL not bad and if they should have luck with their conventional plans that would be ok.

New Message
Please login to post a reply