Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sharky

Glad you're ok,,,,,That's what you get for buying a German car..Haven't you Belgians figured out yet that the Krauts have been trying to kill you for years? LOL,,JUST joking..

I don't take targets too seriously as they're used to manipulate prices..Especially RJ..Companies change the direction of their targets when they change their position..When RJ lowers the target it's probably because they've taken a short position. Funny when RJ did a swap to create 2 million volume a week or so ago, I posted saying it was a trick to fake interest ( which it was ) Jurek said it looked like the beginning of an upswing ( and it was). I now think it was a short cover as a few days later the production stats came out. I'm wondering if RJ got a little insider info on the numbers.

I'm still thinking ( more like hoping ) this is the last dip before the usual end of April / May earnings run...

NICK,,, London Ontario,,,,We're practically neighbors only the Halton Police here in Burlington don't like speeding..

BRIAN....... We're paying 1.345 per liter or 5.18 per U.S gallon ? 6.11 imperial Gallon..I can't afford to drive fast anymore.... I still think the market will collapse once QE2 stops pumping printed cash into GS and friends coffers..OIL WILL never see $200 IMO,, it's a pumping tactic,,if it did the world economy would collapse..

If there is another run up before may with CLL it just may be the last hurah for CLL..If there is another economic collapse as many predict in 2011 CLL won't survive..

New Message
Please login to post a reply