Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Scott

Well I'm indeed a lucky man if you can survive 4 crashes with cars and 3 with bikes with only minor injuries until now.You set me thinking about the Emerson Lake and Palmer song and i played it on my guitar this afternoon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129uSUEN-8w Nice song .

I doubt a little if we can see a run up until May.If not we are trapped again .I sit on break even level now at this point and I hope like many of you we see a run towards the 1.88 top at least .The 2 $ will be something after fall till end this year I guess.

I don't know if retailers has left this stock .Maybe a lot or trapped in the zone above this level where we never entered since a year just the mid Februari top not included .After the 1.88 top I think a lot bought back at current level and never thought we should sinck towards 1.1 .Those who bought lower have made some gains and had plenty of oportunities to jump in and out.

It's hard to figure out how much of the shares traded are from funds or retailers because i think the retail orders are passing by most of them because I assume we can't buy directly on the market.

But looking at the volumes most days they are low besides some unusual days with high volumes.Sometimes you wonder for what reason..

New Message
Please login to post a reply