Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I'm not so optimistic though we are nearing the mostly best period in the stock markets ,the May period we will see a solid move.

The swing is out the markets IMO. Next weeks the earnings are coming .Normally not that bad in this period but other sentiment is not good.The Mid East problems will have effect for a long period because i don't see the turmoil stopping very soon.The high oil price is also something that can impact peoples behavior in months to come.

If the Dow could break out above 12400 we could have a chance CLL goes along and makes an attempt to reach 1.65 or at best the previous 1.88.I don't see it arriving at 2 like some analist predict.Maybe by end this year.

I draw a possible support line but I'm not sure it will hold .If we stay on or above this line then CLL is crawling slowly upwards .The other resistance line is based on long term acts.So if we move between this lines at some point it must break out this triangle.If we go back to 1.3 then we have a sideways move again and not so good for us long time holders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply