Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Well Nick I think you also live very cool there.I did some research on that Lake and it's bigger then Belgium.Must be fine to fish there in such a nice place surrounded by nature.That's what I'm missing here "the wideness" It's to crowdy and thick populated here so if I'm on the sea with my smoking like hell friend we hear just the sea birds and the current flowing around the boat.Mostly we sail out at sunset and that's really nice .

I'm sure i would enjoy a life in Canada in summer (wintertime i don't like at all) and go out hunting or fishing .A trip to Canada and the US is something I had in mind for coming years.

About American bulls.That website is only concentrated on short term candle appearings but not directly on the larger trend base.Yes it looks CLL has found some kind of bottom past days but low volume.

New Message
Please login to post a reply