Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

Yes that would be nice i guess.No problems with language ,much to see ,easy to communicate .Just don't know nothing about the law rules and other things like giving fees .I've heard police actions are harder when they catch you and driving is more polite then here.And you had to give some amount of a fee to taxi drivers,waitress ,bus drivers etc.Here all is inclueded in their wages .Only restautant people we give something but it's not obliged.

Since my childhood I always was facinated with the movies about the cowboys and indians and the way they were dressed and the wildness in the nature .That's why i had US cars and bikes and a lot of boots.The way you're thinking and looking up to things is also different like we do so that gives interesting discussions.

We have nice acient cities but to much people and to thick populated for me.

So if CLL climbs back to it's previous range I had a lot to spend for travelling and i let you know guys if the sharky will cross the ocean.

New Message
Please login to post a reply