Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I really don't see anything scary in this release and certainly nothing that would warrant a 1.12 sp. Rebels noted a very large ask lot and asked if someone is trying to prevent an upward move. I will in my next post show you all something that I found on the other board, it goes a little something like this... IIROC. I haven't kept track lately but I do know that cll has been on the naked short list twice that I know of. Every time it came off there was a significant bounce up.

On the other side of the coin, a lot of the other oil and gas stocks are down, wfe su gte stp etc etc... but they all bounced off the bottom today. Our blue sky pesisko play is now oil in the bank (good numbers from what I can tell, above forecast and 3X Jurek's estimate), production numbers were down at 88% up... but this was due to one-off circumstances.

There are a lot of greedy, dumb sob's out there, society as we know it is in it's infancy, still sucking on the soother, give it a 1000 years!

New Message
Please login to post a reply