Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Is very negative last weeks .I have the feeling if markets can't found a bottom here the Dow can move to 11600.Oil can drop to 86 where another bottom could be.

It's not very pleasant to follow stocks right now for the next months.We can only hope on a rebound till mid summer .I get the impression that situation we are in here in Europe are more worser then the US problems.Major thing is in the US there is one leadership while here it's divided between mostly the big countries like Germany and France and then some others.It takes a lot of courage to help out a country with big trouble then some state in the US.We don't feel Europeans like Americans do.If you hear on the news what they ask the Greece people to survive is almost impossible after years of corruption .Stock markets will face big trouble for a long time I suppose.A lot of countries had built up so much debt these days that a quick sollution is not for now.They try to push ahead the problems but at some point it's pay back time with hard times for the people.The young guys these days face not such bright future like my generation had.

What is the main opinion about CLL for next figures coming this summer?IMO at this sp we are very oversold .I hope on a rebound to last made top at 1.65 .I don't think we can bet on a big relief from the SAGD operation.Even if they can ramp up 1500 bpd average.

Is someone capable to figure out what they should need to achieve a 2 cad $ sp?IMO a surprise can come from the conventional area .If that could be succesfull that can bring cash flow up without big operation cost.

Maybe DG could takesome of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-7FfneSSGo&NR=1 and then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDNxDzporIo

Jun 24, 2011 02:03AM

Jun 24, 2011 02:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply