Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Dave

That should be not a bad idea and I'm sure I would like Canada.But according to belgiums rules you can't live elswhere outside your country as log as you are in pre pension because you get money from the government in pre pension status and in principle you could call back to work but in fact they never do.After age 65 you can live where you want.You can immigrate younger but then you must found a job there because you can't get money from Belgium government anymore.Where I live I speak Dutch as my normal language but when I go to south in Belgium I speak French .But mon Français n'est si bien comme mon Anglais .I heard guys speaking from Quebec but they had another french prononcation with English accent.

Monday morning in Europe will be a shaky start i guess.Though the announcement was in fact not a surprise because moody's had told before to give a lower rate.But we could see a heavy loss at the open.According to the tv news many politicians come back earlier out of vacation to take actions.So far you Canadian guys are in better condition then most countries despite you have some critics on your leaders as well but all by all they did not such a bad job IMO compared to the mess in many parts of Europe.

Could be CLL could tank to it's lows if oil price would drop further .Will depend on reactions in the markets coming weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply