Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Are there so many weapons in the US and Canada?Here it's very difficult to buy a gun.You must have a lot of documents to get one and a veriefied member of a shooting club .

The problem with strangers is much bigger Europe then overseas i guess.They can reach us simply over land.I some major cities they live very close to each other and in some streets you think you're in Turkey or Marocco.They are very arrogant as well.The boys riding rounds across markets places in towns sometimes in summer in big convertables while their ladies sitting at home with the kids.You hear them coming from far away with their arabic music on their radios.The most bigger problems here are the Roman gipsies and the most fearless are those from Albania .They live from robbery,breaking in into cars and steeling gps and stereo kits,prostitution etc..

I believe also that the coming kids will face harder times then we did.

Heard yesterday on the news that some European banks are cracking and probably need help again to avoid bankrupt .A lot of French banks have big stakes in Greek bonds.Many predict they can't avoid a default for Greek .That could results in losses around 50 % for the banks in Greek paperinstead of 20 % they had in mind.

You should wonder why the European leaders let Greece into the € knowing before there was some trouble in that country.All by all oil price is holding though on some artickles you can read they predict almost for sure a recession in Europe to come.

New Message
Please login to post a reply