Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I was thinking about this, I was going to go on reuters to have a look myself. What went through my head was this

Sep 6th 40.5% Shares held 181,710,050 x .75 = $136,282,537.00

Sep 17th 45.88% Shares held 205,652, 529 x .56= $115,165,416

In conclusion, the institutional holders are holding $21M less than they were on Sep 6th. To put a percentage on it, institutional holders are holding approx. 15% less when looking at the actual dollar amount.

I purchased at .61, that's what I thought the bottom was, don't quote me here but I believe rebels thought that .54 was the bottom and we wouldn't see it again + Jurek thought that after friday the storm would be over and then up trend? Anyway I got too much riding here, and yes if I was older I wouldn't do stupid things like this, or is it stupid? I woke up in the morning, fresh out of a dream, and I felt this was the right play, from my stomach, so I made the trade. I sold my silver at a small profit to buy connacher at .61, yes in this market!!! In retrospect I should have considered the technical analysis more, there was no buy in there I don't think...

Jurek, I live in london on and I just got a one month job for a sale in vancouver (tri-cities) area, I know your from bc, but don't know where. Anyway I lived out there for 5 years and loved it, the only reason I took the job was because it was there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply