Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

HAHAHAHA Jurek,,or should I say Goingsolo..That was a short 2 week vacation./Rebel

Anybody who says that CLL only needs $35/bbl is in the cloud nine and totally ignores The Official Numbers provided by CLL management .

Total cost (at current production numbers) is above $50/bbl of bitumen (WTI above $100).

Operational cost $20/bbl + interest $18/bbl + Royalties $4/bbl(will jump to $15/bbl) + Maintenance Opex $6/bbl + 1/2 of G&A $4/bbl.

If your post was intended as a Joke...Congratulation. Finally You are showing some sense of humor.

However I suspect that this is all related to your poor reading, comprehensions and basic algebra skills.

I never said I am going on 2 weeks vacation (I wish I could).

http://agoracom.com/ir/Connacher/forums/discussion/topics/501059-do-you-ever/messages/1597077#message

I just enjoyed good extended weekend in Calgary and I am going to Yuma on Friday form my dental work across the border (google Dr Rubio and ask if Jurek has appointment on Oct10). Be back on Oct 20.

As for my identity... check with your boss at Connacher.

He knows my full name and phone # . I talked to him personally few times and we exchanged emails in regards to Connacher problems several times in last few years.

Good luck, Jurek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply