Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Good to be back on the Beautiful British Columbia soil.

Thank you KING for you assurances based on you personal connections and inside knowledge.

If you read my previous post you may see that I was not trying to identified rebels`s other identities on this board as he did to myself. It was more about his IQ and methods use to crush the other posters. Specifically, popular trick used by him and Oilbet: kill the messenger and ignore the message.

Another promoted by him idea stolen from the oilbent is : Open the RRSP (register retirement saving plan) account to trade (or average down) the CLL SP.

This is very unique concept. It let you accumulate your losses without possibility of claiming it against capital gains on the other accounts.

This concept is very much supported by Revenue Canada because is very helpful for all social programs we have here. Additional tax revenue which rebel and oilbent promotes and annually generate helps thousands of Canadian Retires including myself.

BJ. It seems that I just discover recently what you knew long time ago. Good for you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply