Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Nov 08, 2011 10:29AM

Well on the other hand board members have bought shares of their company and I like that more then they are selling.

I think we will have to wait until there is some clarity in the Eurozone approach.It looks that the Italian maffia prime minister will step down.What a clown .Don't know why this guy was elected anyway.If you listen to the news it's clear the debt problem will not be solved quickly .I think the shift will go to Italy now and that's a country which could have more impact when things go wrong.I'm just wondering what kind of adjustments they will go for.Now more political leaders speak openly that everyone will feel it.Question is how much ?We won't escape these implementations either over here.Some predict a recession to come coming quarters or if more lucky a far more slower grow.

I'm wondering too if the US can stay out of the fireline?Their debt rate vs BDP is also at a very high level.But they have a central leadership and that's the most negative in the Eurozone.They can if needed print money too which is not alowed.What I don't know is if there is a differance in rates between the several states?In Europe they can attack each country and resulting in climbing rates which gaves a negative spiralling down .

So for CLL the Eurozone troubles can impact sp for quite a while I guess until the nervousity is coming down .Sometimes you wonder when CLL will have some back wind after all the recent negative years .They have probably found a sollution for the production with the solvent injections resukting in better sor and higher output .If we get finally the news about a possible partner that could impact sp as well.Compared to past years this sp is in comparison with 4 to 5 cad$ without production then and now with 2 pods running a little out of sence IMO despite debt is doubled as well..

I read also that investors could point their attention again on small cap companies .Some predict also a good 2012 but with artickles of recessions coming in the Eurozone it's a little odd or this must be factured in into the share prices of many companies.Besides the bank shares all the rest is doing not so badly so far and oil price is still at decent levels.

Like Brian many times wrote Europe and the US will drop in leadership towards upcoming countries.But I think Canada is not so badly placed either.

Nov 08, 2011 01:05PM

Nov 08, 2011 03:05PM

Nov 09, 2011 04:38PM
Nov 09, 2011 08:13PM
Nov 10, 2011 02:52PM

Nov 10, 2011 02:55PM

Nov 10, 2011 03:29PM

Nov 10, 2011 03:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply