Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

For stock markets.I heard on Dutch tv a debate of the Euro crisis and those guys were not optimistic.They don't see a real cure in short and the longer it takes the spreading goes on .Italian bonds reached 7 % and Spain around 5.6 .

If you hear talking about the money needed to support only Italy it goes beyond our imagination.It start to have effect on people in the streets.I think the nice lifestyle will be reduced .Question is how much.This will have impact for sure.I don't think being in stocks is not so attractive if you stay in for long time.We hear a lot on tv latest days about the Euro crisis and it looks far from good.It's like sitting on a roller coaster which is speeding up and our political leaders just watch it but still don't have the courage to act like they should .On tv they take the comparison with California in the US which in fact went bankrupt but that has not such an effect on the US $ or the bond rate .With all the differant leaders and divided top leadership with an ECB which can't act like the US FED I don't know where this gonna end.

So far oil price is around 95 level supported by renewed tension around Iran .But will this price hold if the Eurozone sinks deeper ?This is probably a situation many CEO's are waiting to take decissions because they don't see clarity in the next months ahead .

So if CLL founds a partner and could goes on sp will still held down due to the uncertainty .

i don't know if there is a lot on your tv news and if you hear debates about the problems here but the more you hear about it the harder you think how you can come out of that sh..t.Wouldn't be surprised if the markets starts to go down again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply