Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

rebel,

Your suggestion that Hardisty Terminal with 2.8 million storage facility is only guessing the Alberta Dil-Bit prices is very naive, just like the content of all your posts on this board.

Another of your suggestion that CLL Management in their official reports is misleading the investors by providing the unreliable transportation and diluent cost is just stupid.

Well, the numbers speak for them self. In last 4 years my monthly bitumen prices based on the above were very closed to CLL numbers reported later on in the financial statements.

If you read today news, CLL is just confirming the increase in Bitumen prices which I posted few days ago.

If you could comprehend just a little what is posted here you could see a nice buy signal at 36 cents.

Suggested sell (50% of your shares) at 50 cents and next 50% at 75 -80 cents.

This stock is not a buy and hold. Just look at the 5 year chart or your own trading pattern. You bought the shares for $1.3 in August, stopped at 95 cents get back at 79 cents and holding now at 80% losses.

No wonder you are suggesting that I should pump this stock to newcomers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply