Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Seems like a good time to get out again and bank the gains. Almost pulled the trigger Tuesday. Wish I had now there is too much uncertainty for it to go much higher.

Actually I did think management had finally seen the light with the strategy of cut back spending, pay down debt and seek new partners. Everything was looking good and I was salivating over the thought of cashing out at least at over a buck or being bought out.

Dick has finally blown a fuse IMHO. He should have been the one that went. Has he not learned yet to play percentages and get on the smart side of risk? So they had a couple of good months but things can go horribly wrong very quickly in this game as we have seen happen in the past. They have had their fingers burned so many times and still they want to gamble. Wow I think this is an addiction with him and the board. Of course he has nothing to lose except his reputation and at his age why should he care. It's not like he will be looking for a new job now is it. On the other hand, in the unlikely event he pulls it off he will go out a hero.

Next phase I will be looking for a pullback (rinse and repeat) again which knowing this stock should not be too far down the line.

Happy New Year to All

Den

New Message
Please login to post a reply