Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Analysts view Connacher as buyout target - Calgary Herald

So give the old man and the team at CLL ( including those fired) some credit for putting together a good foundation for a strong company

Dave

Well as things were devellopping as we knew today for me as well he could stay at least if the numbers he predicted for coming quarter are ok.Indeed it looks more obvious now that the future could becoming better for economics though i don't trust current European devellopment.i think the € will tank further which for me being in cad stocks not bad.

Maybe we will read in the near future what has happened past days in the company.I think fierce discussions are being made there.

The fact the board members didn't hold large numbers of shares was also something to consider.If you knew as BOD member you have a solid company you probably will hold a decent amount of shares.They lost control over the company due to the lack of a good vision into the future.Indeed like MB wrote now that things seems to look better the sharks came around.Anyway the situation is what it is and now in the short term we can profit from the coming events.Only it's a little guessing towards the height of the move we can see in next weeks and how many bidders will come in the visor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply