Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

That's pretty well said.

Yes indeed you may not becoming emotional involved in a certain stock.Indeed it's better to be realistic instead of attacking each other or to prove their statements.Time will tell who's the winner .

The stock has become a discissions vehickle due to some bad decissions taken in the past .That's why the sp is at this level today.

But does that mean this stock can't start an uptrend again.I believe it can but will depend of what meassures current management will take and of course economic situations and bitumen price etc..Because it's a small cap stock MM's can do with this stock what they want.That's the problem with such stocks.

The relationship with management and shareholders was very bad past years .That's something that could be worked on if they should decide to do it on their own.

I also think there are more readers on this board then we assume.Not everyone is a poster.On the other board is more activity but a lot of garbadge and promotions etc..There are also foreign readers as well but which don't post because of poor english writing skills.

I think now it's waiting for some news how management will go on with the company.If they are able to give some outlook what they will do without taking to much risk like DG did.With latest jump in bitumen price coming Q figure will be better.if you reda some artickles from analyst in the oil sector most of them are positive for the oil price .They don't see a situation like we have had occuring in the near timeeither a somewhat stable oil price at current .

In Europe though things are not ok right now the severe unrest is somewhat weakening and there are talks to lower the debt situation for Greece by letting the banking sector taking a reduce between 50 to 70 %.i don't know working situation overseas but hearing from the news many companies did very well and for some parts in the economic sector jobs aren't filled yet.Ports of Antwerp and others did record bussiness .Sometimes you wonder where was it crisis ?Mostly the banks with their risky behavior.I think 2012 can be a turn around year and next one could be better .

Now that the € is under pressure still some analist think that within some months the focus will turn to the US $ and the financial situation there. 1,20 is a critical point for the us$/€

New Message
Please login to post a reply