Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: Good analyse /price of bitumen dropped to $52/bbl

Feb 02, 2012 09:52AM

Feb 02, 2012 11:18AM
Feb 03, 2012 02:29AM

Feb 03, 2012 10:46AM

Hi Dave

Of course charts are only charts but looking to past years behavior there is some kind of a repeting pattern .I think the Iranian affaire is some game played by Iran.I saw yesterday on tv how some years ago someone has managed to install a virus in the computer network at Natansk and about 1/4 of their centrifuges were damaged.i think secret services are very busy there.also a lot of their scientist were murdered past years.i think it will not come directly to a confrontation.It's some kind of cat and mouse game.

Yes 95 could be a support level.The US so far is in better shape then the Eurozone now but if focus will shift the US $ can become a target so that could send oil up as well .That's a consensus I read earlier on the us$/€ rate.So for CLL is that situation will be fact that's not bad .

I look now and then on the other board and that guy Bladerunner is really a funny one.The way he writes his postings and the tone and language he uses is quite funny.So I can learn how americans have their rare debates .I have the feeling that conversation are sometimes very rude among each other.Same if you look how the republicans are now discussing to become presidant candidate.Such kind of discussions we don't see here.

Not much volume past days but i think sp will slowly move up when we near Q ' 4result days.

New Message
Please login to post a reply