Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

I read something on SH and that took my attention on this stock again.I think I'm gonna buy some shares again.I still own a lot which I had between 1.3 .

I still believe dispite was has happened past years this company can have some future.It still can take some time but as long the company exist on it's own it can found it's way out of the trouble the past CEO put it in.DG was a stupid guy to start with a refinary ,gas company and taking so much debt on his shoulder.Now the main focus is on the SAGD +production and it looks their efforts to raise production with lower SOR began to work out.

In the past I have owned company nobody gives a sh..t but they managed to get out of trouble and made nice profits.CLL is not bankrupt and is producing and it seems to go something better with improved sytems .Oil is slowly going up and the biggest crisis problems are behind us so far so things could go better.Looking to the latest volumes it looks their is again some intrest in CLL so we can hope for the best.

Regards

Sharky

PS Are you a racing guy with that red bike?

New Message
Please login to post a reply