Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

I haven't sold my stake so far.My average is around 1.41 .Before I made some good trades and I regret I didn't follow up the share price in that period but will look some closer now that IMO there is a small chance thing could go better.The crisis with related drop in oil price put a major effect on the stock as well .

If I understood the things I read they have time until 2019 until the notes come into play.

But with the succes they predict with the test with the solvents it seems this could work out to improve their production and lowering the cost.

I have worked in the petro chemical industry of Shell and have witnessed some new start up etc.So if I compared the output now with the time I joined the company it's more then doubled.So I think new technics in the future can improve the situation on CLL as well.If I'm correct production is now 12.500 bpd with the 2 pods which in fact are designed for 10.000 bpd each.If they can drive it up to 15 a 16.000 with lower cost that should be a good case .

Will watch the opening tomorrow and will buy some as trading part again.I think the stock price can jump to around 0.4 zone now in short

I'm wondering what all others have done with their stakes in CLL.In fact I loved to discuss some things here on this board and for me as a Belgian guy I found it an opportunity to improve my English writing.

So good luck with the trades and riding the waves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply