Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

I think you could be right about Algar ,maybe I can found some information I stored on my computer.If I found it I will post it.

Yes my english is not bad and i like to speak and write it when I have the opportunity.

My normal language is Dutch but I speak some French as well and a little German too.

The former CEO DG took to much risk and was to eager to built the plants .Therefor he took the risk to borrow the needed money just in a time the financial crisis could burst and the result is that CLL has a huge bourden and they had to sell all the rest .But if the oil price can be stable or even get higher due to some recovery of the economy ,better production technic etc. could support the financing situation.And who knows they found a partner for upgrading Algar.Just I don't know what impact this should have on the share price.

I don't know if you are familiar with candlesticks patterns?When I was younger (I'm 58 right now and retired)I followed and traded stocks based on candlestick charts.I think now if we break out above current high we can quickly run up to .40 zone.

Do you live in Canada or the US?

New Message
Please login to post a reply