Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

Founding the right in and out point is a difficult thing but if you use technical indicators like the rsi,macd,mom etc + using the fibonnacci theory you can detemine possible trend reversals but as you know stocks are very emotionam driven by fear and greed and events that can happen all of the sudden like a 9/11 one.

For companies like CLL which are very small ones right it's hard to judge it.As you've seen lately the minest good news can give a big jump but on the other hand when it's bad a big drop.

I think with what they told us what they are doing lately there is some light in the tunnel so a buy at these levels is not a big risk right now because the NAV is higher from what I've read somewhere.Also the fact they have improved output with lower cost should be seen in their next figures.So far the bourses all around are doing well but I read that around september the European debt issue will come into play again so that could bring a demper on the latest run up and that could be a good opportunity to buy some shares.I own also shares of Total and I sold half recently.

Living on an island with not to many habitants must be great.Big roads and probably less policeman on the streets that would be nice.Not like here where there are all cameras ,radar and speed guns with traffic cameras on nearly every cross and very crowded roads specially in the week.I drive a BMW M3 roadster and I must be very carefull on the gas pedal.I've always been a little facinated of the US style.I have also a Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ truck and a Harley Davidson Road King.English is therefor my favorite language to speak.Yeah I would like it where you live .Going fishing ,hunting ,nice cruising around but my wife probably not.She's a city mentallity one.We have very nice acient cities which attracks a lot of tourist.Belgium is half Dutch (north) and half French (south) + a little german (east part) spoken very small country.

If you ever retire and you will visit Belgium it's a good thing and you will like it.Perhaps we can drink a good Belgium beer together.

New Message
Please login to post a reply