Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah

I agree stocks will fall within the next months to come.In general around september ,october stocks don't perform very well and i think it will be a good opportunity to buy back.

I read on SH that in august 12 they release figures so till then the stock could perform well.

If we cross the 0.32 (a low set in august last year)then it's possible we run up towards 0.54 which was the high in september then.Maybe that's a point where a trading level could occur but it's just a guess.I drew my fibonacci lines from the high 1.17 between the latest low at 0.06.Important levels are the 38,2% ,50% 61.8 and then to 100.

Mostly stocks were pushed towards high prior to results and then they retreat but could be if results beats expectations and the target would be raised for nexts quarters the stock could get a lift agin.Hard to tell.See what comes out of the sleeve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply