Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah but you're not the only one who made mistakes I'm involved in shares since 1990 and have been in many stock in europe and the US and Canada.I did very well but then became involved in option trading and other stock related products which could give big profits but also big losses .A lot of my huge profts were gone then and now i stay off these products.But the main thing is not to invest a huge amount of the saved money because the reality is that some companies can go bankrupt even big ones like Enron in the US and a lot of banks in the recent crisis.

I have same idea like yours that this company can turn around but it will take time.Current price does not reflect the value of the company including their assets etc..On the other board SH are a lot of guys writing noncense for what ever reason they have .Also some so called analyst showing up on finacial programs on tv channels don't have much solvency to lean on.Indeed CLL has a huge debt and that's a problem but every problem can be solved and IMO the are working on it.So as long they are producing and found wayd to improve output that can only be a possitive thing.

I stayed in the company and haven't sold though I owned 23.000 shares and now around 29.000 .So if next year the share price can climb back to 1.4 or higher I have nice profits.If you didn't sell your shares bought some years ago there is still a chance they can turn into profits.

Now there is some resistance to pass .32 which i told was a crucial point .Once this crossed I think we can go up to the 0.54.

I don't know much about the Second Lien Senior Secured Notes - maybe you do.What in fact is a lien note?They are due in 2018 and 19 I suppose so does that mean they had to pay the debt by then ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply