Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah it was a good time.Every year in the town Gent which is around 15 km from my place there is a 10 days party in the center of the city.All kinds of music podiums ,acts everywhere ,good eating and a lot of drinking of course.belgium is know for it's parties in a lot of cities and also for big music festivals.For a tiny country with only 10 million habitants it's quite a event.They counted alone for the Gent party 1.3 million visitors so that's big.If you ever come to Europe you must for sure come to Belgium around week of 21 July.

If you will see an impression of this town I made past winter a vid of a lightshow event projected on the buildings.Vid is not perfect but gives an impression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKGaW90G9M

Now it looks the MM drive to share price further down.See what the end score will be.I would be glad to see a hammer candle forming.That could be a bottom forming then.

New Message
Please login to post a reply